Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Monday Y'all!!!  I know, I know...kind of an oxymoron, eh?  LOL  But it IS a Happy Monday...know why?  Heather Rainier, Morgan Ashbury (Writing as Cara Covington), and Alanea Alder ALL have live Pre-Order Links for their upcoming releases!!!  WOOT WOOT!  I've made it VERY easy for you.  All you have to do is click on the cover and WHAM...you are at Bookstrand and can Pre-Order your copy now!  I've already Pre-Ordered mine...can't FREAKING wait!!!  LOVE these series and LOVE these ladies!!!  And guess what?  Come on...guess....*sigh*  Ok...I'll just have to tell you.  Are you ready?  Sure?  Tymber Dalton's got a new release out TODAY!  SQUEEEE!  Without Porpoise, Book 3 of Tymber's Placida Pod Series released today.  *psst, why are you all still here?  get your booties over there!*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment