Saturday, November 30, 2013

Have YOU Met The McCarthys of  Gansett Island?

     Peeps, I want to start off by apologizing.  I've been horribly remiss in not ever mentioning the McCarthys and their friends from Gansett Island.  This amazing series by the phenomenal Marie Force is a MUST BUY for everyone that loves ROMANCE!!! 

     The latest addition to the Gansett Island Family was released just shy of two weeks ago.        Meant for Love 
is book 10 in the series.  *sigh*  Now listen, I have read all 10 of these books...and until this latest one, I have stood by book 1, Maid for Love, as my all time favorite.  NOW...*grrr, Marie*, I'm not sure I can say that.  Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely LOVE every single one of them, but Maid for Love just has a special place in my heart.  I thought it would always be my favorite.  *double sigh*  Now...I'm just now sure...it's close peeps...really really close between the two!
   Marie is such a brilliant writer.  She enables you, the reader, to share the emotions and experiences of her characters.  Let me tell you, I read a lot...a LOT...and not all authors are capable of doing this.  When I find an author who can do this, I want to sing their praises to everyone!!!  An author who makes the reader feel like they are coming back to visit with FRIENDS in every subsequent book of a series is an author on my AUTO BUY list for life!!! 
     If you haven't met The McCarthys and would like a FREE introduction, just click here. 
Maid for Love, The McCarthys of Gansett Island, Book 1 is FREE at Amazon.  But...***WARNING***...you will be buying the rest of the series as fast as you can click your mouse!



The other 8 books of The McCarthys of Gansett Island Series are below.  Click here to go to the Amazon page. 



 
What are you still doing here?  Get over there and get these books now!  LATERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment