Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Release Day, Heather Rainier!

Hey y'all!  If you haven't figured it out, I'm just a little bit of a fan of Heather Rainier.  *gigglesnort*  Ok...I'll admit it...I'm a BIG fan of Heather Rainier and her amazing Divine Creek Ranch Series. 

Honestly, it's hard for me to remember what my reading life was like BEFORE Divine Creek.  For those of you who haven't read this series, *GASP*...having trouble breathing just thinking about you poor, poor pitiful people...I'm not entirely sure how to even begin to describe how emotionally involved that you will become when you read them. 

These are not just books.  These are not just characters.  The so-called characters quickly become friends, and the books become a part of your soul.  Every new addition to the Divine Creek Ranch Series is like a new addition to a family, YOUR family.

At the edge of rugged Texas Hill Country...you'll find Divine, Texas.  It's a small town where people are in each other's business, they gossip and look after each other, BUT...there's a few relationships that are a little different...and THESE...are the ones that the talented Ms. Rainier brings to life.

TODAY, we are welcoming DIVINE CHARITY to our family.  And...oh mama...have we been waiting for her book! Charity, was introduced way back in the very first book of this fantastic series, DIVINE GRACE, and she's made quite a few appearances throughout the series.  I absolutely adore Charity and am ecstatic that she is finally getting her own book!!!

 
If y'all will look to the left, you'll see the cool little slide show, and on it, all of Heather's books, except for Divine Charity are on it.  All you have to do is hover your mouse over a cover, click on it and it will take you right to it so you can read about it and buy it...easy peasy, right?  (I do try to help, LOL) 


I want to add something else about Heather.  I think I had read the first 3 or maybe 4 of her books when I "found" her on Facebook.  I friend requested her, she accepted.  (Yes...I was having ridiculous fangirl moments)  From the first day, she was such a friendly, sweet, person.  She cared about her readers and she continues to care about her readers.  BUT...you know what?  I'm not just a reader...nope...I'm her friend.  And she's not just an author that I go all "fangirl" over...she's my friend.  Now, don't get me wrong, when, (NOT IF...it's definitely going to be WHEN) I meet her in person, I'm going to scream like a banshee and hug her hard as hell...but I'm 100% positive, that it's going to be ALL because she's my friend!  ♥ 

So...please check out this amazing lady and this world that she's created that EVERYONE who has read even one of the books wants to move there lickity split!  *oh....I forgot...HOW could I forget?...*snickers*  she has COWBOYS too*

Heather's Website

Heather's Facebook Author Page

Heather's Facebook Page

Heather's Siren-Bookstrand Page

Heather's Amazon Page


♥♥♥LATERS♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment