Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Celebration Time! New Release from ALANEA ALDER

It's FINALLY here!  *woop woop*  What, you may be asking?  Well, I'll just tell you.  The newest addition to the most amazing Paranormal Romance Series is HERE!

FATED REDEMPTION, Book 8 in Alanea Alder's Kindred of Arkadia Series is what I'm talking about.  It seems like FOREVER since I have visited with my friends in Arkadia and I am so excited to be going back. 

Arkadia has Lions and Tigers and Bears...OH MY...AND...it has Vampires...(yummy yummy Vampires), cute little foxes, wolves, hybrids, (getting the picture yet)?  Arkadia is a town of paranormals...and it is freakin' awesome!

 
 
 
Author Links:
 
 
 
 
 
OOPs...I almost forgot!  Alanea's also having a GIVEAWAY!!! 
 




Although FATED REDEMPTION releases today, JULY 9th, you still have time to hop over and enter Alanea's GIVEAWAY!  It doesn't end until July 13th so get your booties over there for a chance at some seriously wicked SWAG!  Oh...*gigglesnort*  guess you'd like a link, eh?  ;)

 
 
 
Ok peeps...that's all for me.  Please make sure you check out Alanea's books because they are AWESOME!
 
 
♥♥♥LATERS♥♥♥
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment