Saturday, August 2, 2014

BLOG HOP WINNERS!

First off, let me say THANK YOU to all of y'all that stopped by my blog while I was a part of my 'first ever blog hop'!  I had a blast and I hope all of you had a great time too!  I love 'hoppin'
around during blog hops because you always find such cool blogs and interesting people.  It was really awesome being on the 'other' side of it this time! 

BIG CONGRATS to:  Courtney W. who won the $85 Amazon gift card and Kriss M. who won the ebooks and signed prints in the Grand Prize Giveaway!!!

Now...I'm sure ALL of you are on pins and needles waiting to hear WHO guessed MY favorite book, right?  Cause...of course, THAT's the true prize!  *gigglesnort* 

Well, let me thank y'all first, for commenting and guessing.  I really didn't expect so many people to even take the time so I was actually blown away!  (Evil Tammy's actually blushing a teeny bit)
 
Shockingly enough, TWO people guessed MY FAVORITE BOOK!  I should feel guilty for sorta/kinda misleading y'all.  (but I don't, *snickering*)  After I saw all of the guesses...I realized what had happened.  After reading my list of 5 things, y'all took the fact that Nora Roberts is MY ONE AUTHOR that I will go completely Fangurl Nutz over and assumed that my favorite book of all time would have to be one of hers.  Well, remember what that saying is about assume, right?  *evil laugh* 
 
 
Well, although I LOVE every single book that the amazing NORA ROBERTS/J. D. ROBB has written, my all time favorite book was NOT written by her.  *gasp* 
 
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE* 
 
 
My FAVORITE BOOK of all time is...DIVINE GRACE by the amazing HEATHER RAINIER!
 
 
Out of 27 comments TWO people actually guessed this which is really shocking considering how many books are out there and what's on my blog is all y'all really had for any kind of hints.  SO.....since I'm feeling generous this morning, I'm going to gift BOTH of you a copy of DIVINE GRACE by Heather Rainier from Amazon!  (shhhh, just don't tell everyone that Evil Tammy has a heart) 
 
CONGRATULATIONS TO: 
 
LISA @  lisaflipz at gmail dot com
 
AND 
 
BRANDI @  BLeigh1130 at yahoo dot com
 
I will be emailing both of you at the above email addresses to find out what email to use so that I can gift you a copy of DIVINE GRACE by Heather Rainier from amazon.com.  Subject Line will be Evil Tammy's Brazen Book Banter Blog Giveaway. 
 
 
I hope all of y'all had a fun time during the blog hop and come back and see what Evil Tammy is up to!  If you haven't read my favorite book of all time, be sure and check it out...it is beyond compare!  ♥♥♥
 
♥♥♥LATERS♥♥♥

 


1 comment: