Friday, November 22, 2013

Amazing Authors With New Releases!

WOW!  Have you guys seen all of the fabulous books released in the last week or so by PHENOMENAL authors???  I apologize for getting my congrats out so late to all of you, but it's been one of those weeks for me.  So...without further ado...

Alanea Alder  -  Fated Healing                                        (Kindred of Arkadia, Book 5)
 
Leah Brooke  -  Ice Men of North Dakota                 (Dakota Heat, Book 5)
 
Tymber Dalton - Porpoisefully Yours                            (Placida Pod, Book 4)
 
Vella Day    -    Promises of Mercy                                    (Montana Promises, Book 1)
 
Dixie Lynn Dwyer   -   Phantom's Destruction or Destiny   (The Billionaire Club, Book 5
 
Avery Gale   -   Out of the Storm                                  (Masters of the Prairie Winds Club, Book 1)  
 
Chloe Lang - Her Two Wilde Billionaire Bad Boys             (Wilde, Nevada, Book 3) 
 
Lara Valentine   -   Plenty of Chances                     (Plenty, Fl, Book 6) 
 
Becca Van - Passion Victoria 3:  Tasha's Story    (Passion Victoria Series) 
 
HOLY SMOKES!!!  That's a LOT of HAWT books!  CONGRATULATIONS Ladies on each of your new releases!!!  Thank goodness I'm off work all next week!  *gigglesnort*  I'll be in book heaven for sure!  I've made it super easy for all of you to grab a copy of your own...just click on the title of the book and it will take you right to the site where you can buy it!  I know, I know...I'm too good to y'all!  *snort*  Laters!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment