Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day and THANK YOU to all that have served, are serving, and support our amazing Military! 


As I was thinking about Veteran's Day and about all of the amazing books I've read that have Hot, Sexy, and of course Alpha Military Men in them, I decided to mention a few here that stand out in my head and heart!

Suzanne Brockmann's Prince Joe, from her Tall, Dark and Dangerous Series, even after all of these
years, (original release date was in 1996), is still at the top of my all time favorites!  And guess what?  There are 11 scrumptious books in this series!!!
  Ms. Brockmann also has another mouthwatering military series named Troubleshooters.  Ohhhh mama!!!!          The Unsung Hero is book 1 and there are 16 more of those so far!!!!


  Suzanne Brockmann's Website
Lora Leigh has two very very HOT military series!  I love EVERYTHING Ms. Lora Leigh has written.  EVERYTHING...E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!!!  If by some chance, you've missed these series, then you need to get your butt over there NOW!  *psst...why are you still here?*
         
         Reno's Chance is Book 1
in her Tempting Navy SEALs series.                               
            (there are 6 of these)
 
 
Wild Card is Book 1 in her Elite Ops Series. 
               (there are 7 of these) 
 
There are many many more amazing military romance books out there.  There is no way that I'm able to list them all here.  These two amazing ladies made a huge impact in my reading choices and I absolutely LOVE everything they write.  Thank you Ms. Suzanne Brockmann and Ms. Lora Leigh for sharing your beautiful gift of writing with the world.    Laters...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment