Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy Happy Dancing! LOOK at these amazing New Releases!

HOLY SHIT!

Oh...hey peeps...but HOLY SHIT!  Have y'all seen the new releases out today?  

My pocket book took a hurtin' but my heart is about to burst with happiness!  I've got some phenomenal books to read...they are just waiting for me on my kindle...wondering where the hell I am!  *whispering towards kindle...don't worry my precious babies...I'll be over there in just a little while*

So...let me get started so I can start reading!  *YAY!*

Here's just a few of the new releases today...there's no way I can list them all.  BUT...these are the ones that are on MY kindle!  *woohoo!


J. D. Robb's Devoted in Death (Click title to buy)

Eden Bradley's Girl, (The Training House Book 1) 

**Double Release for Eden today!**

What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey: 

                            BDSM & Beyond                          (Book bundle that includes:  Eden Bradley, Annabel Joseph, Opal Carew, Mari Carr, Nina Lane, Megan Michaels, M. Never, Abi Aiken, Tara Crescent and Lucy Felthouse

 

Kris Cook's The Marine in Unit A

 Lia Davis' Bear Magick 




Marie Force's Fatal Frenzy




Parker Kincade's Southern Heat



Becky McGraw's Twisted Honor  




Carrie Ann Ryan and Alexandra Ivy's  

So...now y'all agree with me right? 
 HOLY FREAKIN' SHIT!


Keeping it short and sweet today, peeps...I gots some reading to do!

Please click on the titles and check these out.  LOVE these authors!

♥♥♥LATERS♥♥♥





 


No comments:

Post a Comment